Monday, August 3, 2009

A good feeling

I must say it isn't very often that I have a some what of a low key, productive weekend. Usually I have heaps of things going on such as tutoring a few hours, babysitting, running around to shops, preping for the next week, doing stuff with the family, cleaning up from the weeks activities, etc. so not that I lead the most exciting life but the point is the weekend events typically eat up my weekends real fast. However, this weekend has been exceptionally productive and left me with a great feeling! It was very productive! Friday I was able to spend time with my aunt and cousins! It was good to have a relaxing evening with them. Saturday, I was able to scratch things off the "To Do" list so that later in the week I can maybe be a bit more low key and do some hobbies! I was so excited that by Saturday afternoon I had cleaned out my kitchen and room taking numerous tubs to the garage as I will be moving (yes again! I never stay anywhere too long!)! I was also able to bake 2 batches of banana bread biscotti and 4 loaves of banana bread, throw in a few hours of tutoring and some time with one of my favorite girls, Riley! Saturday was a good day! Sunday was also productive as I tried making sweet potato fries for the first time, which didn't turn out to bad for a first go around! Got ready for the week ahead and crossing out a few more things on the list! I must say it is a great feeling being able to lift the pen to scratch the next thing off the list of "To Do." I love the feeling of accomplishing something and how it makes me feel well prepared for the week ahead (no matter how false the feeling of being prepared to spend the week with 20 school ager really can be)!

No comments:

Post a Comment