Monday, August 9, 2010

Making the Jump

I head out this afternoon with my life (well just the material things in it) packed in two suitcases and a carry on! I am filled with mixed emotions as it is very VERY difficult to say good bye to those I love here knowing we all have changed within the year. I will miss you all very much so please do keep in touch. I will try to post pictures of my "see ya laters" when I have some down time in the airports or when I arrive.




I will have 22 hours of flying time and then approximately 4-5 hours of layovers. Not sure how far the drive is to Hawthorn from the airport. Hawthorn is the suburb of Melbourne I will be living in. I am excited to be heading over and getting the journey started! There is a lot of adventures to be had, memories to be made and friendships to create!



Must finish packing my last minute items! Ta ta for now, see ya before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment